Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Who are we?

"I am a traveler seeking the truth, 
A human searching for the meaning of humanity.
I am a citizen seeking dignity, freedom, stability and welfare under the shade of Islam.
I am a free man who is aware of the purpose of his existence and who proclaims :
“Truly, my prayer and my sacrifice, my living and my dying are all for Allah, the Lord of the worlds; no partner has He.
This, am I commanded and I am of those who submit to His Will.”
This is who I am “
(Hassan al-Banna)



Who are you?
Yes, who are we?

Have we already submits our whole self entirely to Allah?

Have we already seeks the pleasure of Allah?

Have we already asks for His forgiveness?




" Whoever submits His whole self to Allah and is a doer of good,- He will get his reward with his Lord; on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
( Al Baqarah, 2:112 )

No comments: